Scheduled for: Interviews/ Category:
How can we design Web3 with diversity, inclusion and accessibility in mind?
Joel King Kasr is the founder & Chief Scientist of KaJ Labs Foundation. KaJ Labs is a decentralized research organization focusing on Artificial Intelligence and blockchain technology. We’re driven to create innovative products that work for the greater good around the globe.
Joel oversees all KaJ Labs’ research and proposed the LEP100 token standard for Lithosphere and other novel components of Lithosphere.
In 2018, Joel was named as the go-to industry insider for mobile apps by the Business Journal.
Joel majored in Computer Science while attending college. Before Lithosphere, Joel contributed to the development of a bitcoin wallet and a privacy coin. Joel’s interests include cryptography, AI, DeFi, privacy, social responsibility, philosophy and sports.
- KaJ Labs LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/kaj-labs/
- KaJ Labs Twitter: https://twitter.com/kajlabs
- KaJ Labs Instagram: https://instagram.com/kajlabs
- KaJ Labs Facebook: https://facebook.com/kajlabs
- Jot Art website: https://jotart.com
- Jot Art Instagram: https://instagram.com/jot.arts
- Jot Art Telegram Channel: https://t.me/JotArtNews
- Jot Art Chat: https://t.me/jot_art
- Finesse Twitter: https://twitter.com/finesse_w3
- Finesse Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gaming/finesse.fun
- Lithosphere website: https://lithosphere.network/
- Litho Twitter: https://twitter.com/SuperLitho
- Litho Telegram Group: https://t.me/lithochat
- Litho Telegram Channel: https://t.me/superlitho
- Litho Instagram: https://instagram.com/SuperLitho
- Discord: https://discord.gg/RYZQafS9tc