May 27th, 2022 / Published in: Podcasts
Michael McCarthy, CEO of Inkit, previously worked in the banking and financial industry. As a result, he had a behind-the-scenes view of how big players operate. This work led him to two realizations:
- Companies waste so much time, money, and paper because of inefficient or unnecessary processes. So why not use tech to solve that problem?
- Companies that replace paper-based processes usually use inflexible and inconsistent infrastructure that cause wasted work hours and leaky security. Organizations add system after system. The result? A big problem that only grows bigger. Could there be a streamlined solution?
Fortunately, Michael saw three critical missing pieces. What if companies had:
- A way to automate and optimize paper-based communications.
- A central point that lets you generate and store paperless documents from as many systems as you like.
- The technology to distribute all that digital paperwork securely to the right stakeholders [Document Streaming].